This was my experience with the Magento Solution Specialist Exam.
Magento Architecture: 81%
Elements of a Magento eCommerce Site: 90%
Application of Knowledge to Business Goals: 66%
Quizlet: Magento Solution Specialist Exam Revision Cue Cards
iWeb: Magento Development Agency
Neil Boughton: @NeilBoughton
Juan Alonso: @Jalogut
BJ Hoffpauir: @beejhuff
Other Resources I Used:
About the Magento Solution Specialist Exam:
A Magento Solution Specialist is an expert user of the Magento eCommerce platform. Drawing on a deep background in business and eCommerce, the Magento Solution Specialist can efficiently align business objectives with Magento functionality, optimise the use of native features, and avoid unnecessary customization. Whether as a merchant, a manager, a consultant, or an analyst, the Magento Solution Specialist knows how to make the best use of Magento technology.
- 66 Multiple Choice items (60 scored and 6 unscored)
- 90 minutes to complete the exam
- All questions are valid for Magento Community Edition (1.8 & 1.9) and Magento Enterprise Edition (1.13 & 1.14).
- All questions assume the default state of native Magento installations, except where specified in the question.
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- We recommend Taking the Managing Your Magento Store course through Magento U as a first step
- Hands-on experience
- Free Study Guides available for download
Magento Certified Solution Specialist: https://u.magento.com/certification-solution-specialist